Go to the registration page to register your account. If you have registered, but not completed the membership type selection process, you will need to complete your membership selection before proceeding.
Once your registration is approved (usually within 24 hrs), you may log-in and pay dues.
Benefits of Membership of the Oklahoma Academy of Physician Assistants
The OAPA extends an invitation to all PAs and friends of the Oklahoma PA profession to join the state association.
Advantages of membership include receiving:
- A significant discount on OAPA-sponsored CME activities.
- The quarterly PA Progress Notes newsletter and access to newsletter archives.
- Access to on-line membership directory.
- Membership dues are tax deductible. Please note that 1.91% of the 2015 annual dues are not deductible for tax purposes due to lobbying activities. Please see your accountant for further details.
- FREE LOGGING OF CME HOURS WITH THE OKLAHOMA STATE MEDICAL BOARD!!!
- Representation at the Capitol.
- Access to individuals with answers to questions regarding reimbursement, licensure, credentialing, professional practice, malpractice, etc.
A strong and united professional association is key to ensuring success for our profession now and for the future.