The OAPA extends an invitation to all PAs and friends of the Oklahoma PA profession to join the state association. A strong and united professional association is vital in ensuring success for our profession now and for the future. Advantages of membership include:
- CME: Members receive a significant discount on OAPA-sponsored CME
activities. OAPA offers an annual Fall CME Conference every year
that helps you fulfill the necessary requirements to keep your Oklahoma
license. OAPA members receive FREE logging of CME hours with the Oklahoma State Medical Board!
- NEWSLETTER: The
PA Progress Notes is the only
publication solely devoted to updating PAs in issues affecting PAs practicing
in Oklahoma. It is published four times a year and
only available online to our paid members.
- EMAIL NEWS ALERTS: Containing
updates regarding changes in PA laws and what OAPA is currently working on to
better the practice for PAs in Oklahoma.
- WEBSITE: The OAPA website provides access to a
members-only section containing OAPA membership directory, updates on most
recent events affecting PAs, and much more. This exclusive access allows
members to stay informed and to stay in touch.
- YEARS OF WISDOM: Members receive access to individuals with answers to
questions regarding reimbursement, licensure, credentialing, professional
practice, malpractice, etc. OAPA is committed to helping our members find
answers to their difficult questions regarding the PA profession.
- REPRESENTATION: The OAPA serves as the collective
“voice” on critical issues and is the only PA organization in the State of
Oklahoma representing and acting with the PA in mind. One of the reasons to
join OAPA is to be involved in the law making process. As an OAPA member you
can voice your views and opinions of what Oklahoma PAs need to practice
effectively and bring quality health care to Oklahomans.
- JOBS: Members receive access to our Job Listings. As an OAPA member you can use our online career center to look for PA positions across Oklahoma. OAPA helps PAs find jobs in Oklahoma and gives prospective employers a way to advertise PA job openings.