47th Annual Continuing Medical Education Virtual Conference for Physician Assistants
Thank you to all who attended the live streaming conference! You made it a success!!
The On-Demand Library is NOW OPEN!!!! Register for the On-Demand Library NOW to access all 25 hours of CME.
The live streaming portion of the 47th Annual OAPA CME Conference has concluded. However, you can still register for the conference and earn 25 AAPA Category I CME by attending all sessions through the On-Demand CME Library until December 31, 2020.
This activity has been reviewed by the AAPA Review Panel and is compliant with AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for 25 AAPA Category I CME credits. Approval is valid from 9/16/2020 to 12/31/2020. PAs should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation. AAPA reference number: CME-201118.
The ON-Demand CME Library is also available for those who attended the live streaming event. The On-Demand Library can be found under the “Virtual Conference” link in your “My OAPA”.
Participants who have participated in the live streaming event or the On-Demand Library, and who have completed the session evaluation for each lecture attended will have the earned hours logged automatically with the Oklahoma Medical Board of Licensure and Supervision.
The OAPA is once again participating in the NCCPA Conference Logging System. This will provide those who attended the live streaming event a much simpler, faster CME logging experience, and the best benefit is that the CME will not be subject to an audit!
ATTENDEES TO THE LIVE STREAMING EVENT and ON-DEMAND LIBRARY WILL ALSO RECEIVE A DISCOUNTED 2021 OAPA MEMBERSHIP RATE OF ONLY $50.00! A SAVINGS OF $125!
Participation in the On-Demand Library is easy:
- After registering, you will have a link, “Virtual Conference” under your “My OAPA.” If the link does not show up immediately, you may need to refresh the page.
- Click the “On-Demand Library” link to be directed to all the CME lectures presented during the live streaming event. A total of 25 AAPA Category 1 CME credits!
- Complete the online session evaluation for each lecture after you have viewed all the lectures you want to earn CME credit for.
- The session evaluation can be found under the “Virtual Conference” link.
- The receipt can be found under the link, “Purchases” in your “My OAPA”. Remember to scroll down the page to see receipts under Events Ordered.
Register now to take full advantage of earning 25 AAPA Category 1 CME credits and the virtual exhibit hall!
Virtual Exhibit Hall
Visit the virtual exhibit hall from now until December 31st! The virtual hall link is located under “Virtual Conference”. Exhibitors will have plenty of information for you to review and contact information so that you can reach out to them for questions. Be sure and visit the Oklahoma PA Program’s links. They are always recruiting for preceptors and guest lecturers.