47th Annual Continuing Medical Education Virtual Conference for Physician Assistants
Connect with fellow PAs, earn valuable CME credits, have access to the virtual exhibit hall, and On-Demand CME Library for 3 months! This year's virtual format will consist of 3 days of virtual streaming CME sessions from September 16 – 18, 2020. Make plans to attend this live streaming event with dynamic speakers who will assist PAs in their ongoing efforts to remain current with medical knowledge, clinical skills, and health care issues.
Full conference registration includes three days of CME sessions for a total of 25 Category 1 CME credits! The conference will include the required CME hour on the topic of substance abuse and access to the On-Demand Library after the conference for three months. This will enable the attendee to view sessions missed or those you want to view again.
This program has been approved for 25 AAPA Category I CME credits from the AAPA Review Panel.
In addition, we will log your completed CME hours with the Oklahoma Medical Board of Licensure and Supervision and participate in the NCCPA Conference Logging System. This will provide you with a much simpler, faster CME logging experience, and the best benefit is that the CME will not be subject to an audit!
CONFERENCE ATTENDEES WILL ALSO RECEIVE A DISCOUNTED 2021 OAPA MEMBERSHIP RATE OF ONLY $50.00! A SAVINGS OF $125!
What are the benefits of watching a STREAMING EVENT?
- No travel expenses, but still able to connect with your colleagues through Zoom!
- Have questions answered by the speaker.
- Counts as LIVE CME.
- Access to the On-Demand CME Library for three months after the conference to view presentations missed or to view again.
Participation is easy:
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation and receipt of payment by email.
- One week before the conference, we will send you an email with login details so you can view the live-streaming event.
- After the event, you will receive an email with a link to the On-Demand CME Library.
- Complete the online evaluation and receive your CME credit and certificate.
Although we wish we could meet in-person, we are still excited to offer the annual conference virtually!
Register now to take full advantage of our CME sessions, networking opportunities, virtual exhibit hall, and more!
Virtual Exhibit Hall
We will have an exciting virtual exhibit hall. This will give you the chance to connect with exhibitors from all over. Exhibitors will have plenty of information for you to look at, and contact information so that you can reach out to them. You will also have a chance to interact with one of our exhibitors during each break throughout the three-day conference. Be sure to check it out.