There is a NEW VA facility in downtown Tulsa, OK.
Currently TWO metal health positions being posted.
Oklahoma City, OK
Ideal Image is North America’s #1 Skin, Face and Body MedSpa for non-invasive aesthetic services that help you
look and feel your best. Our goal is to help our clients achieve life changing results, whether it’s getting rid of
unwanted hair, to prevent or address the signs of aging with healthier, more youthful skin, or to improve your body
shape. Being a part of the team gives you the opportunity to watch our clients change their lives for the better. All
services are safe, effective, FDA cleared procedures that are tested in our research and development center.
Travel to clinics within a market as determined by the medical regional to fill medical professional gaps and
optimize the schedule in clinics. Performs treatments in accordance with established treatment protocols, scope of
practice, organizational policies and procedures, and all other governing standards.
Essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Administers treatments in accordance with Ideal Image policies and procedures.
• Establish and maintain rapport with clients in order to ensure overall customer service satisfaction of clients.
• Evaluate client’s suitability for all available services/treatments and perform treatments that same day.
• Pursue opportunities to educate clients on additional services.
• Educate clients on all treatment processes including pre and post-treatment care guidelines.
• Maintain cleanliness and appearance of treatment rooms between each client.
• Annotate and post appropriate information and maintain accurate client treatment records/data in the client’s
• Sustain proficiency through continuous education and trainings.
• Collaborate with sales and operations teams to achieve company goals.
• Travel between clinics, as necessary.
• Local travel throughout a market is required; national as needed.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Active OK Physician Assistant License, must be in good standing
• Relevant industry experience
• Proficient with personal computers and contemporary software applications (MS Office Suite, Salesforce etc.).
2 | P a g e
• Ability to complete detailed paperwork.
• Exceptional teamwork skills.
• Maintains professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
• Ability to meet U.S. employment and eligibility requirements.
WHY IDEAL IMAGE?
• Competitive compensation and bonus opportunities
• Medical, dental, and vision benefits, with Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
• Employer-paid life insurance and short term disability
• Parental Leave for any new or adoptive parents after a year of employment providing 8-12 weeks of full pay
based on years of services and type of leave needed (full time employees).
Paid time off:
• Company paid holidays and vacation days
• Discounted cosmetic services for employee, family, and friends
• Cosmetic products discount
• Casual work attire
• Company-paid training
• Amazing company culture
• And more!
If you are interested in joining a company that values its employees and encourages job ownership in a supportive
environment, please apply today! To learn more about IDEAL IMAGE and our services please visit us at:
***Please, no phone calls or walk-ins to our center***