Connect With PAs Across Oklahoma
The OAPA serves as the collective “voice” on critical issues and is the only PA organization in the State of Oklahoma representing and acting with the PA in mind. A strong and united professional association is key to ensuring success for your profession now and in the future.
You must first register for an OAPA user account. Once your registration is approved (usually within 24 hours), you may log-in and pay dues.
If you already have a user account, you can go directly to the Pay Dues page and purchase your membership. Please note that 19.57% of the 2021 Annual Dues and 19.42% of the 2022 Annual Dues are not deductible for tax purposes due to lobbying activities. Please see your accountant for further details.
- A significant discount on OAPA-sponsored CME activities.
- Up to date information on the latest legislative changes with PA State Laws and Regulations.
- Representation at the Capitol.
- OAPA Progress Notes newsletter archives.
- Access to online membership directory.
- Access to the job list.
- Membership dues are tax-deductible. Please note that 19.57% of the 2021 annual dues and 19.42% of 2022 annual dues are not deductible for tax purposes due to lobbying activities. Please see your accountant for further details.
- Logging of CME hours with the Oklahoma Board of Medical Licensure and Supervision.
- Access to individuals with answers to questions regarding reimbursement, licensure, credentialing, professional practice, malpractice, etc.