The OAPA extends an invitation to all PAs and friends of the Oklahoma PA profession to join the state association. A strong and united professional organization is vital to ensuring success for our profession now and for the future. Advantages of membership include:
- CME: Members receive a significant discount on OAPA-sponsored CME activities. OAPA offers an annual Fall CME Conference every year that helps you fulfill the necessary requirements to keep your Oklahoma license. The OAPA will log the CME hours earned at this conference with the Oklahoma Board of Medical Licensure and Supervision!
- CME LOGGING: Members can log their CME hours with us and we will report them to the Oklahoma Board of Medical Licensure and Supervision at no additional cost.
- MEMBERSHIP DISCOUNT PROGRAMS: The OAPA has arranged discounts with several companies ranging from malpractice insurance to financial planning.
- EMAIL NEWS ALERTS: Containing updates regarding changes in PA laws and what OAPA is currently working on to better the practice of PAs in Oklahoma.
- WEBSITE: The OAPA website provides access to a members-only section containing OAPA membership directory, updates on most recent events affecting PAs, and much more. This exclusive access allows members to stay informed and to stay in touch.
- YEARS OF WISDOM: Members receive access to individuals with answers to questions regarding reimbursement, licensure, credentialing, professional practice, malpractice, etc. OAPA is committed to helping our members find answers to their difficult questions regarding the PA profession.
- REPRESENTATION: The OAPA serves as the collective “voice” on critical issues and is the only PA organization in the State of Oklahoma representing and acting with the PA in mind. One of the reasons to join OAPA is to be involved in the lawmaking process. As an OAPA member, you can voice your views and opinions of what Oklahoma PAs need to practice effectively and bring quality health care to Oklahomans.
- JOBS: Members receive access to our Job Listings. As an OAPA member, you can use our online career center to look for PA positions across Oklahoma. OAPA helps PAs find jobs in Oklahoma and gives prospective employers a way to advertise PA job openings at no charge.